The aim of this online support group is to provide a safe space for women to explore the impact of gynecologic cancer on their body image, sexuality and intimate relationships. We hope that by increasing awareness of the ways being treated for gynecologic cancer may be affecting your life, you can begin to identify what would be helpful to support you in your journey towards health and well-being.
Are you a woman who has been treated for gynecologic cancer and do you struggle with any of the following?
- Concerns about your body image
- Sexual issues or concerns
- Coping with the effects of gynecologic cancer on your self-esteem
- Navigating intimate relationships
- Finding it difficult to talk about these personal issues with people in your life
Would you like to…
- Connect with other women who have been treated for gynecologic cancer?
- Have a safe space to talk about the impact on your body image and sexuality?
- Learn new ways of coping?
- Learn how to enhance your relationships with friends and family?
- Build more self-awareness and self-understanding?
You may be eligible to participate if you…
- Currently reside in Ontario
- Are a woman 18 years or older
- Received surgical, radiation, or chemotherapy treatment for any gynecologic cancer
- Are not currently receiving treatment
- Have been disease-free for at least 3 months
- Are no more than 5 years post-diagnosis
- Are experiencing psychosexual distress
Jump to top page