- REB Submissions will be reviewed in order of their delivery.
- All correspondence to the Research Ethics Office (REO) must include a cover letter that clearly identifies the PI, REB study number and/or study title, and the purpose of the correspondence.
- All application forms: Please submit 1 hard copy and 1 electronic copy of the form (annuals, amendments, change in study personnel, terminations, protocol deviations, adverse event reports etc.) and the study documents to the REO.
- Full Board applications: Please submit 4 hard copies and 1 electronic copy to the REO.
- Delegated applications: Please submit 2 hard copies and 1 electronic copy to the REO.
- Principal Investigator Responses to the REB: Please submit 1 hard copy and 1 electronic copy of all study documents to the REO.
Please submit all hard copies to:
WCH Research Ethics Office
76 Grenville Street, Room 6341
Toronto, ON M5S 1B2
Please email all electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full & Expedited Submissions:
- WCH REB Application Submission Checklist
- TAHSN Research Application Form - Version date: 8-Mar-2010
- TAHSN Application Guidelines
- Abbreviated TAHSN Application for Access to Retrospective Data for Research
- Consent Form Checklist
- Checklist for DOCH Students
Amendment/ Administrative Change Submissions:
Protocol Deviation Submissions: