- Capital Policy Form*
- Cost Centre Change Authorization Form
- Deposit Request (cheque or cash deposit to the cashier)
- Disbursement Requisition (issuance of cheques for payments with no invoices)
- Focus Group Honorarium
- Foundation Funds Request Form
- Internal Transfers (revenue/cost transfers)
- Invoice Template
- Petty Cash Form*
- Purchasing Form*
- New Cost Centre Template*
- Recurring Disbursement
- Research Activity Submission Form
- Signing Authority Form*
- Signing Officers Form*
- Travel pre-approval Form
*These forms are hosted on the intranet. Please ensure you’re onsite or connected through VPN in order to access.
Please Journal Transfer forms to Needhi Rajdev (along with back up).
Business Office 3rd Floor Room 3242
Please note that the following items are required for cheque submissions:
- Physical cheque
- Supporting documentation for cheque (invoice, letter, email, contract, etc.)
- The cost centre number (41XXXXXXX)
- Contact information
Note: All cheques should be addressed to: Women’s College Hospital – Attn: Research Finance Room 6131 76 Grenville Street Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1B2 **Supporting Documentation must confirm where cheques are to be deposited to.
Work with Needhi Rajdev to determine the expense amount for claim. Complete the Foundation Request Form and get the signatures and submit to Women’s College Hospital Foundation.
Always include proof of purchase for reimbursement (i.e. Transaction receipts and credit card statement) especially if purchase is of foreign currency.
Reimbursement must have itemized original receipts included. Lost receipts will not be reimbursed.
WCH does not provide financial support for this type of recognition, including gifts, catering or decorations and will not reimburse individuals for expenses incurred. In the case of bereavement, flowers may be appropriate, managers to apply their own discretion. Grants are not allowed to be used to fund Staff Appreciation Events. WCH supports gifts to staff members and celebrations through approved programs (long-term service awards etc.).
Credit card statements are used to verify foreign currency conversions and when receipts provided do no show a zero balance. The credit card statement must be used to verify how much was spent.
For further information related to research finance please contact:
- Talia Weiss, Research Business Manger Talia.Weiss@wchospital.ca
- Needhi Rajdev, Research Financial Analyst Needhi.Rajdev@wchospital.ca
For more information on cost centres, please contact:
- Kristen Dileo, Research Operations Assistant Kristen.Dileo@wchospital.ca