Maternal Mental Health of Ontario Virtual Intervention Network (MOVIN)
The Maternal Mental Health of Ontario Virtual Intervention Network (MOVIN) was created by mental health experts at Women’s College Hospital.
In MOVIN pregnant and postpartum individuals who are struggling can receive rapid virtual assistance for their mental health concerns. MOVIN provides:
- An expert care coordinator who will plan treatment and monitor your progress
- Connection to tailored online resources and treatments
- Consultation and treatment with a perinatal psychiatrist, as needed
- Select services and resources available in multiple languages
We are looking for people to participate in a research study of MOVIN. You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are a resident of Ontario
- Are currently pregnant or have a baby less than 12 months old
- Have symptoms of depression or anxiety
We welcome birth and adoptive parents in all their diversity, including cis-women, non-binary and transgender individuals.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the pre-screening questionnaire. Individuals who appear to be eligible will be contacted by the study team.
For more information, please contact the study coordinator:
email@example.com | (416) 351-3732 ext. 2302